The assing screen allows setup for the 4 user-assignable rotary encoders and eight user-assignable buttons. Using this screen, the console operator can assign 3 sets of 12 custom controls to be available for adjustment at all times.
The assign screen contains the following separate tabs:
Home: This screen provides a general overview of the 12 assigned controls for all three control sets at the same time.
Set A: This screen allows assignment of different console parameters to the 12 custom controls for set A.
Set B: Works as described above but for custom controls set B.
Set C: Works as described above but for custom controls set C.
Assign Screen: Home Tab
The assign screen’s “home” tab provides a visual overview of the 12 assigned controls for all three sets at the same time.
The home tab offers visual feedback of the controls that have been assigned to all three sets of custom controls, without having to bank between the three sets one-by-one or relying on the abbreviated syntax shown in the custom control’s dedicated LCD displays.
To adjust the various settings on the home tab, perform the following steps:
1. Rotate any of encoders 1-5 to move screen focus to the different custom assignable encoders and buttons in the A, B, and C sets. The controls currently selected with each of the four encoders are highlighted with a green outline.
2. Tap any of encoders 1-5 to switch to the edit screen for the specific custom control that was highlighted on the home tab screen.
Assign Screen: Set A Tab
The “Set A” tab allows mapping of specific console parameters to the 8 assignable buttons and 4 assignable rotary encoders. Using this screen, the user can map the exact parameters that are most useful to them to the desired controls, in the desired order.
To adjust the various settings on the set A tab, perform the following steps:
1. Adjust the 1st encoder to select the color used for the LCD screens within that set.
2. Adjust the 2nd encoder to select which of the 12 assignable controls in set A you wish to map a parameter to. Choices include encoders 1-4 and buttons 5-12.
3. Adjust the 3rd encoder to scroll through a list of parameter categories that the selected assignable control can be mapped to. Choices for the buttons include:
- Not Assigned
- Jump to Page
- Mute Channel
- Effect button
Choices for the encoders include:
- Not Assigned
- FX Parameters
4. Tap the 3rd encoder to assign the selected.
5. Adjust the 4th encoder to scroll through a list of parameters that can be mapped to the currently selected assignable control.
6. Tap the 4th encoder to assign the selected parameter.
7. Adjust the 5th encoder to select from additional parameters that can be mapped to the assignable controls.
Assign Screen: Set B Tab and Set C tabs
The Assign screen’s “Set B” and “Set C” tabs works as described above, but are used to configure the set B and set C controls instead of the set A controls.