How to setup an X32 Rack as an S16
Revision as of 23:20, 8 August 2014 by Evan.hooton
The X32 Rack can be configured to function in various ways.
The following configures the Rack to function as an S16 stagebox, including Ultranet output.
- AES50 cable from FOH to Rack - FOH port A to Rack port A
- AES50 cable from Rack to S16 (if connected) - Rack port B to S16 port A
- S16 (if connected) is in mode 1
- Synchronization on Rack is set to AES50A
- Rack HA Remote Preamp - set to AES50A
To setup FOH to receive Rack inputs as 17-32
FOH Routing, Home
- Inputs 17-24 -> AES50 A1-8
- Inputs 25-32 -> AES50 A9-16