Saving and recalling scenes
Follow the steps below to save and recall scenes in the console, allowing different configurations to be recalled at a later time.
• Adjust all settings of the console so that all elements of the mix are as desired.
• Press the “view” button located in the top panel’s “Scenes” section. The Main Display will show various controls for saving and recalling console scenes.
• Press the rotary control labeled “save” to save the console’s current configuration to the next available empty scene and label it with a custom name.
• Adjust the console to the next desired configuration, and repeat the process above as needed, saving additional scenes to additional empty slots.
• To recall a scene, use the “prev” and “next” buttons, located in the top panel’s Scenes section, to navigate the scene list to the desired scene on the Main Display.
• When the desired scene is highlighted in the scenes list on the Main Display, press the red “GO” button and the console will switch to the highlighted scene. All console parameters will switch to the state they were in when saved to the scene that was just recalled.